Mistakes happen, but they could mean expensive legal defense costs.
Coughlin Professional Liability Insurance
If your client or customer thinks a mistake in your professional services caused a financial loss, they can sue you. Even if you didn’t do anything wrong, your client can still sue your business if they believe you made a mistake. Without coverage, you’ll have to pay expensive legal defense costs out of pocket. Professional liability insurance helps cover claims of:
- Breach of contract.
- Failure to render services.
- Significant financial loss.
- Omissions or errors.
- Certain professional standards upheld, or as defined in a contract.
- Your work did not meet these minimum standards.
- The plaintiff suffered damages.
- Your work caused these damages.
- Client expectations don’t materialize.
- A clerical error causes delays in your work.
- Client holds you responsible for financial damages because your instructions were not adequate.
- Client doesn't get what they need on time due to interruptions in your supply chain.
Interested in an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost?
Need more business insurance coverages?
General Liability Insurance | Business Auto Insurance | Workers' Comp Insurance
Contractors Equipment Insurance | Cyber Liability Insurance | Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Product Liability Insurance | Professional Liability Insurance | Commercial Property Insurance
Credit Insurance | Crime, Riots, and Civil Disorder | Cyber Crime
Business Interruption Insurance | Directors and Officers Insurance | Commercial Umbrella Insurance
Surety Bonds | Pollution Liability Insurance
Coughlin Insurance Services, Inc.
178 Myrtle Boulevard, Floor 2, Larchmont, NY 10538
Toll Free : (800) 542-0661 Tel: (914) 834-1234 Tel: (212) 593-0200