Mistakes happen, but they could mean expensive legal defense costs.
Coughlin Professional Liability Insurance
If your client or customer thinks a mistake in your professional services caused a financial loss, they can sue you. Even if you didn’t do anything wrong, your client can still sue your business if they believe you made a mistake. Without coverage, you’ll have to pay expensive legal defense costs out of pocket. Professional liability insurance helps cover claims of:
- Breach of contract.
- Failure to render services.
- Significant financial loss.
- Omissions or errors.
- Certain professional standards upheld, or as defined in a contract.
- Your work did not meet these minimum standards.
- The plaintiff suffered damages.
- Your work caused these damages.
- Client expectations don’t materialize.
- A clerical error causes delays in your work.
- Client holds you responsible for financial damages because your instructions were not adequate.
- Client doesn't get what they need on time due to interruptions in your supply chain.
Interested in an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost?
Need more development & construction insurance coverages?
Builders Risk Insurance | Contractors General Liability Insurance | Products & Completed Operations Insurance
Contractors Equipment Insurance | Owners/General Contractors Insurance - Mini Wrap | Owners Interest Liability Insurance
Owners/Contractors Protective Liability Insurance | Trade Contractors Insurance | Workers' Compensation Insurance
Performance & Completion Bonds
Coughlin Insurance Services, Inc.
178 Myrtle Boulevard, Floor 2, Larchmont, NY 10538
Toll Free : (800) 542-0661 Tel: (914) 834-1234 Tel: (212) 593-0200