Protect your possessions and help pay for unexpected expenses.

Renters Insurance

If you rent a house or apartment, your landlord’s insurance will only cover the costs of repairing the building if there is a fire or other disaster. You need your own coverage, known as renters insurance, in order to financially protect yourself and your belongings.


Personal Possessions

Pay for your personal possessions in the event of a burglary, fire or other covered disaster.


Disaster Coverage

Get coverage against losses from fire or smoke, lightning, vandalism, theft, explosion, windstorm and certain types of water damage.


Premium Coverage

Add a personal articles floater to your insurance for enhanced coverage of high-value items like jewelry, musical instruments, sports equipment, and collectibles.

Interested in an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost?


Coughlin Insurance Services, Inc.
178 Myrtle Boulevard, Floor 2, Larchmont, NY 10538
Toll Free : (800) 542-0661
Tel: (914) 834-1234 Tel: (212) 593-0200

AFI White Logo
NFRA logo
PTNPA logo