We help cover the costs to defend your business in the event of a lawsuit.
Products & Completed Operations Insurance
Contractors can face completed operations claims. These kinds of claims are for work done away from business premises that may be faulty and cause bodily injury or property damage. The good news? Products-Completed Operations Insurance can help cover the costs to defend your business in the lawsuit.
Coverage for Soft Costs
- Liability claims resulting from your business’ product or completed operations that were done away from your location.
- Claims that your business caused bodily injury or property damage.
- The costs to defend your business.
Customize with Added Coverages
- Damage while you’re completing a service.
- Property damage to the product you sold to a customer.
- Property damage to impaired property.
- Product recalls. If your business sells a product that needs to be recalled, the products-completed operations coverage will not apply to damages associated with that recall.
- The claim is about your business’ products or completed work causing bodily injury or property damage.
- The injury or property damage occurred after the product is no longer in your business’ location or after you completed a service away from your location.
- The injury or property damage claim is linked to your business’ product or services.
Interested in an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost?
Need more development & construction insurance coverages?
Builders Risk Insurance | Contractors General Liability Insurance | Products & Completed Operations Insurance
Contractors Equipment Insurance | Owners/General Contractors Insurance - Mini Wrap | Owners Interest Liability Insurance
Owners/Contractors Protective Liability Insurance | Trade Contractors Insurance | Workers' Compensation Insurance
Performance & Completion Bonds
Coughlin Insurance Services, Inc.
178 Myrtle Boulevard, Floor 2, Larchmont, NY 10538
Toll Free : (800) 542-0661
Tel: (914) 834-1234 Tel: (212) 593-0200