If you were forced to shut down, could you still cover your operating expenses?
Coughlin Business Interruption Insurance
Business Interruption Insurance helps you pay bills, replace lost income and cover payroll when a covered event forces your business to close temporarily. If your business is forced to move or rebuild because of a disaster such as a fire, business interruption insurance can help reimburse you for lost profits, mortgage/rent, utilities, taxes, payroll, advertising and relocation fees.
- Revenue you’d normally make if your business was open.
- Mortgage, rent and lease payments for the space your business operates from.
- Loan payments that you need to make during that time.
- Taxes, whether you pay them monthly or quarterly.
- Payroll for your employees.
- Relocation costs if you have to move to a new or temporary location because of physical damages.
- Extra expenses if, for example, you need to rent another space to temporarily run your business after a covered loss.
- Training costs for employees to learn how to use new machinery or equipment after a covered loss.
What’s Not Covered
- Broken items resulting from a covered event or loss.
- Flood or earthquake damage, for which you’ll need a separate policy.
- Undocumented income that’s not listed on your business’ financial records.
- Utilities, because they’re usually turned off when your business closes due to damage.
- Communicable diseases that cause a shutdown in your operation.
Interested in an insurance proposal at no obligation or cost?
Need more food insurance coverages?
Product Recall Insurance | Credit Insurance | Surety Bonds
Business Disaster Insurance | Fiduciary Liability Insurance | Crime, Riots & Civil Disorder
Ocean Cargo & Stock Throughput | Cyber Crime | Business Interruption Insurance
Directors and Officers Insurance | Errors and Omissions Insurance | Pollution Liability Insurance
Product Liability Insurance | Commercial Property Insurance | Business Auto Insurance
Workers’ Compensation Insurance | Commercial Umbrella Liability | Cyber Liability Insurance
Coughlin Insurance Services, Inc.
178 Myrtle Boulevard, Floor 2, Larchmont, NY 10538
Toll Free : (800) 542-0661 Tel: (914) 834-1234 Tel: (212) 593-0200